Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις-Popular posts
- Chaos VS T'au Empire: Warhammer 40k Battle Report, 2700pts - Kaiju Battle!
- Blood Angels vs Tyranids, 8th edition Warhammer 40k battle report
- Deathwatch vs Orks 8th Edition 40k 100 Power Points
- Wartiles - First Impressions
- Dark Angels VS Word Bearers - Warhammer 40K Batrep - 2,000 pts
- Warhammer 40,000 Battle Report: *NEW* Thousand Sons vs Imperium 2000pts
- Thousand Sons vs Tyranids 2000pts | Warhammer 40,000 League Report
- Custodes vs Imperial Fists, 8th edition Warhammer 40k battle report
- Orks vs Space Marines, 8th edition Warhammer 40k battle report
- For Hero Quest fans , a Piano Theme
10/15/2011
I just finish another chaos rhino
I have many 40k items that I don't need them any more .So I'm starting to sell them , one by one , on Ebay .
But before I sell them , I'm painting some details or fix any broken or missing parts .....
And in progres , I upload the photos of them on my blog .
I hope you like them !
PS This one I decide to give it as a gift to my nephew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment